Business Development Manager
£0 - £0
An amazing opportunity to join a creative & leading UK Specialist Packaging company as a Business Development Manager. As part of an ongoing and ambitious development strategy your primary focus will be to create opportunities for new business customers and drive revenue through calling, email, networking and campaigning activity, whilst also managing a portfolio of accounts. This is an external sales position therefor a current Driving license is required. This could also be a fantastic career progression opportunity for those who are looking to move into a Sales Management position.
- Achieve pre-agreed sales targets whilst activity monitoring KPIs
- Work with the Sales Director to develop a growth strategy through customer/market research to increase market presence
- Create and manage a pipeline with detailed opportunities with regular progress reporting for the Sales Director
- Work with Sales team to develop mid-spend customers into Key (high-spend) Customers
- Arrange/attend business meetings with prospective clients delivering presentations and supporting Marketing with event hosting planning
- Maintain CRM including customer information, opportunities and details of engagement history
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive (at a high level) or a relevant role in a print/packaging sales environment
- Proven sales track record
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software
- Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
Knowledge & Skills:
- A proven track record of securing new business in a sales role
- Experience developing customer accounts
- Experience in the printing industry, with strong technical product knowledge
- Previous experience successfully delivering sales against agreed targets.
- Previous experience within a customer facing environment
- Previous experience using and maintaining management information systems, databases and customer relationship systems.
- Knowledge of digital print would be an advantage
You will receive an attractive salary (negotiable DOE) Company Car allowance and an annual bonus.
Cloud 9 is acting as a Recruitment Agency