£0 - £0
Our client are a successful leading European manufacturer of Packaging solutions and they are looking to appoint an Account Executive to join their team. This is an internal account management position and may be suitable for recent Graduates who are keen to develop their career within a creative environment.
We are also keen to speak with candidates who have worked in a similar position within the either the Packaging, Food or FMCG Manufacturing type businesses.
- Generate Sales and Production Orders
- Price the Sales order using the customer pricing structure
- Gather full carton specification and create on our ERP System (Microsoft Dynamics)
- Attend new job meetings with the Production Managers
- Enter customer deliveries and optimise transport
- Calculate the quantity of board required and generate purchase order
- Manage VMI processes & customer forecasts
- Manage aged board and aged finished goods stocks
- Maintain board control document
- Accurately maintain carton specification documents
- Provide customer requested information i.e. stock reports etc.
- Attend customer visits (on/off site)
- Effectively manage customer service issues
- Cover Peers during Holiday or Sickness
- Outwork – Liaise with European supply network (internal/external)
- Resolve invoice queries
- Hit monthly target for Margin Improvement projects
- Ability to act proactively and with limited direct supervision.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to sustain effective relationships with employees at all levels and external customers and suppliers.
- Excellent communications Skills
- Be extremely meticulous with detailed information whilst working to deadlines in a timely manner
- Ability to work to deadlines with flexibility and enthusiasm
- Ability to work in a pressurised environment and be able to prioritise workload accordingly
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- Ability to understand ERP systems
- Ability to work in an organised and tidy manner
- Ability to follow department processes
Minimum skill/Qualification requirements:
- Educational qualifications that demonstrate proficiency at ‘A’ Level standard.
- Minimum GCSE level of Maths and English grade C and above.
- A good level of Excel
You will receive an attractive basic salary (Negotiable) in line with your experience to date, 26 holidays plus stats, pension.
Cloud 9 is acting as a Recruitment Agency