£0 - £0
Our client are a well established and successful provider of industrial packaging concepts and solutions and they are looking to appoint a new Account Manager to join their team to cover the South Wales and South West region.
We are keen to speak with strategic field salespeople ideally (but not essential) within the packaging industry, who work in a consultative sales environment and are keen to join a forward thinking, entrepreneurial business on a long term basis.
Working with the Director (Sales & Marketing) and the sales & marketing team, managing a portfolio of accounts and to acheive business development objectives by researching and developing sales opportunities and implementing a sales plan. Secure new business, and to assist in preparing proposals and quotations and to win contracts. Deliver our clients broad range of products and services to customers and potential customers in order to grow the company turnover and increase profits.
- Aim to meet and exceed annual sales goals and targets.
- Identifying and establishing contact with potential customers.
- Maintaining, developing and building relationships with new and existing customers in order to achieve, grow and maintain product sales.
- Account Management including where appropriate the delivering of detailed account strategy.
- Responding to sales enquiries from new and existing customers.
- Visiting customers and potential customers.
- Represent our client and deliver presentations of the company products/services at customer sites, conferences and trade exhibitions.
- Installing and demonstrating products and services at customer sites, including stock control activities, if required.
- Maintaining the company’s contact and enquiry database management system with up-to-date and accurate contact and activity details.
- Follow internal administration procedures for sales enquiries and sales orders.
- Attending regular sales meetings, produce weekly call plans and monthly sales reports.
- Work with internal design development team, providing feedback from customers to enhance product functioning and the service delivery.
- Ensuring effective internal communication across the company, liaising with the Sales, Design and Production teams.
- Liaising with suppliers regarding new products, services and progress of any existing orders, as and when required.
- Assisting to identify new markets and business opportunities; to include upcoming products, product development and enhancement of existing products.
- Working within the sales team, assisting with overall team motivation; sharing relevant data and information about the market; customers; and products; in order to facilitate the ease of future potential sales for all team members.
- Provide customers with quotations, working closely with internal teams to maximize their turnaround speed, profitability and success.
- Negotiating variations in price, delivery and specifications with your manager
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales.
- Monitoring and reporting the potential collaborators and competitor activities and identifying business threats and opportunities.
Skills and Specifications:
- Good communication, writing and customer service skills.
- Excellent problem solving and organization skills.
- Able to communicate complicated technical issues, with effective presentation skills.
- Team player yet self-motivated and flexible to work with negligible supervision.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Tenacious work attitude.
- Should have negotiation skills to deal with different kinds of customers.
- Able to meet deadlines along with working under pressure.
- Highly innovative and proactive.
- Capable of agile cogitating to give quick and accurate response to questions.
- Should be able to handle varied tasks.
- Flexible to work anytime.
- Willing to travel on frequent basis.
You will receive a high, attractive basic salary (DOE) Company car, bonus, 25 holidays, pension etc