Area Sales Manager
£35000 - £50000
Our client is a leading Flexible Packaging manufacturer and they are looking to appoint a new Area Sales Manager to manage a portfolio of Blue-Chip accounts and develop new business opportunities throughout the UK.
Achieve sales and margins against agreed targets with existing and new customers in the converter and consumer packaging sectors.
- Managing existing key accounts to achieve budgeted sales volumes.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities, selling and promoting the full range of products.
- Market research for potential areas where new products can be developed using existing resources.
- Develop strong professional working relationships with colleagues and customers
- Execute projects as requested by the Sales Manager.
- Must be prepared to travel throughout the UK.
Skills & Experience
We are keen to speak with candidates who have a strong background in Flexible Printed Films with exposure to the Food, Pet food, food ingredient and Hygiene sectors.
- Ability to build strong relationships with people at all levels
- Strong background in managing Key Accounts
- Be able to demonstrate success in new business development
- Assertive, Self-motivated and driven
- Technical solutions sales experience
- Be able to work within a team and autonomously
You will receive a high basic salary in line with your experience, (please enquire for more information), commission, company car, come office.
Cloud 9 is acting as a Recruitment Agency