Business Development Manager X2!!!
£45000 - £55000
Our client is a fast-growing manufacturer of Flexible Packaging solutions who supply the premium/luxury food sector.
Due to continued growth & investment they are looking to appoint 2 New Business Development Managers one to cover the South of England and one to cover the North. This role is to target new customers in the broad ranging premium packaging sector. As the business grows to achieve their vision, there are good career progression opportunities going forward.
You will have a full training and induction program set up so that you are fully supported and mentored to support you, so you will be successful in your position.
- Secure and develop new business to agreed revenue and targets.
- Establish engage and maintain customer contact levels to agreed KPI's.
- Develop and manage customer expectations via yourself and managing the relevant internal departments to ensure 100% customer satisfaction.
- Develop relationships with the most senior directors possible aiming at CEOs.
- Deal with customer enquiries, queries and complaints efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Ensure compliance with the company's pricing policies.
- Ensure that new business activity and communication is compliant with GDPR.
- Ensure that projects are briefed clearly and accurately to associated internal functions.
- Fully utilise company marketing resources and reports to enhance "Industry Expert" reputation.
- Ensure that the business is fully appraised and updated on market and competitor activity.
- Assist in budget preparation.
- Prepare as required analytical and report materials to support the sales and company strategies.
- Work in conjunction with Marketing to ensure marketing insight, data and deliverables.
- Continually develop product & technical knowledge to exceed the industry norm.
- Personable, organised, knowledgeable and can learn.
- Thinks laterally and is innovative, a go-getter, can-do person.
- Specific industry / technical knowledge within the creative bespoke packaging industry is a must.
- Must have sold in to the drinks and high-end markets.
- Proactive sales approach with innovative solutions.
- A consistent high achiever, driven by success through personal 'creative' ideas.
- Personality is important demonstrating innovation and imagination in current role is vital - 'selling the dream'
You will receive an attractive basic salary £50k +, Commission, company car and other attractive benefits.
Cloud 9 is acting as a Recruitment Agency
Please apply with a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone Yvonne on confidence for further information on 01282 698183