£0 - £0
We have a fantastic opportunity to join a world leading Packaging business who are looking for a Commercial Executive to be a part of their innovative and dynamic team in the West Yorkshire area. This award-winning company is one of the leading producers of 3D Point of Sale materials in the UK.
This position attracts a competitive salary and company benefits.
As a dynamic individual with a flair for maximising profits you will be supporting the profitable growth of the company and existing customers through collaboration and Commercial proactive analysis. With acute attention to detail and drive will help reduce costs and enhance profits thus supporting the commercial growth of the business.
- Preparing estimates for customers and setting prices; annual spend analysis
- Purchasing goods and services to critical deadlines and specified budgets
- Producing commercial analysis and offer price justification
- Liaising with suppliers and departments externally and internally ensuring the smooth running of projects
- Other commercial related tasks within the department
Desired Skills & Experience
- Have an understanding of 2D Technical Drawing
- Possess excellent numerical and analytical abilities
- Good commercial awareness and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to negotiate effectively
- A team player
- Well-developed organisational and time management skills
- Understand and demonstrate cost drivers in display manufacturing
- Ability to prioritise a varied and demanding workload
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Service driven to both internal and external customers
- Knowledge of temporary displays or POS, preferable but not essential
If you think you are a suitable match for this role and would like to be considered, please hit the Apply button
CLOUD 9 ARE ACTING AS A RECRUITMENT AGENCY