Customer Care Account Manager
The business has identified an opportunity to increase sales by providing a better level of personal care to a core of longstanding accounts. These accounts are currently assigned to account managers but are not getting the attention they deserve due to the time consumed by more demanding accounts.
This role is a new role created specifically to capitalise on this opportunity. The successful candidate will join our customer care team and will bring their experience of account management to assist the team with evolving into a customer care account manager team. The team will be responsible for growing sales and gross profit from the core of accounts.
• To provide an exemplary level of care to all customers during day to day sales order processing activity.
• To exploit every possible opportunity to up-sell and cross-sell to all customers.
• To assist the team with meeting team targets for sales and GP from core accounts, including developing opportunities from existing and lapsed accounts.
To offer incentives and assistance to core accounts to persuade them to convert to online ordering.
• Customer care and account management
• 2 years minimum in this role with proven success ideally in the Packaging industry, although other sectors will be considered
You will be a:-
• Team player
• Tenacious and resilient
• Have Good business acumen
• Have an Ability to handle pressure
• Be able to build Excellent rapport building via telephone