Customer Services Coordinator
£21000 - £22000
A leading provider of paper based packaging is looking for an experienced Customer Services Co-ordinator.
- To act as a point of contact for the designated existing as well as potential customers.
- Maintain business relationships with current designated accounts to ensure further continuity and development of the sales.
- Regularly report on the sales results and customer relations following the established schedules and formats of the information.
- Compliant with the company's Health and Safety requirements.
- Conduct and behave in line with the company's Dignity at Work policy.
- Process the sales orders and call offs accurately, ensuring the highest standards of customer service along with correct pricing and quantity.
- Process purchase orders for items that are bought from other sites.
- Raise all requests for quotation/costing and other requirements for new specifications as received.
- Manage customer complaints and invoce queries efficiently.
- Proactively look for additional opportunities for sales and enhanced customer experience with regular communication to the respective Area Sales Manager.
- Support the client in decision making process through the delivery of professional advice.
- Meet customers during visits to plant and visits to customer sites.
- Proactively work with and support colleagues in Sales Department.
Skills and Experience required:
- Attention to detail is key!
- PC literate.
- Friendly and approachable manner.
- Calming influence.
- Clear communication skills.
- Time management.
Attractive basic salary.
Cloud 9 are acting as a Recruitment Agency.