eCommerce Business Development Manager
£55000 - £60000
Exciting opportunity for an experienced eCommerce Business Development Manager to work for a leading provider of packaging solutions.
New Business Development- 80%
- Win new business and to grow market share in the selected high-growth eCommerce markets
- Support UK eCommerce strategy through implementing the go-to-market strategy, best practices and developing sales enablement toolkits
- Support UK eCommerce Market Manager in implementing and developing National and Regional eCommerce pipelines
- To understand the customer and market specific challenges and pains in relation to consumable packaging and contribute in building a tailored added-value solutions
Account Development- 20%
- Successfully develop selected UK eCommerce accounts, utilising full breadth of the companies capabilities to achieve accelerated growth and Contribution enhancement
- Work alongside other supply sites cross functionally in order to ensure high level of supply within key performance criteria such as customer service, innovation, quality, seamless service
- Develop and evaluate key stakeholder relationships throughout the customers’ organisation in order to maintain a high level of customer intimacy.
Skills and Experience:
- A ‘can-do’ attitude
- Excellent management skills with a strong drive to deliver Customer satisfaction, agreed budget and sustainable profit and volume growth.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability manage relationships while still pushing the company towards continuous improvement.
- Excellent commercial and technical awareness of all areas of the Supply Chain.
- A logical, consistent & resourceful approach.
- The ability to work to tight deadlines and maintain standards under pressure.
- Able to extract varying levels of detail from different sources and then build in to a clear understanding of requirement.
- Negotiation skills.
- Sound understanding of structural design/print/conversion/packing lines essential as is a good commercial understanding.
- Able to support customers own tender requests with fast turnaround.
- Efficient excel skills - essential to provide fast accurate detailed reports both internal & external.
- High attactive basic salary
- company car
- 25 days holiday
Cloud 9 is acting as a Recruitment Agency.
Please apply with a copy of your CV.