We are currently working on an opportunity for an area External Sales Executive role with a strong record of accomplishment of new business development and account management. You will be responsible for managing and growing existing accounts and developing new accounts. Dealing at all levels, you require to have an attention for detail, well organized and be competent in all levels of sales including negotiating, cross-selling, up-selling and closing the sale to all markets including at strategic level.
• Daily outgoing calls to all your customers, building relationships, bring about product awareness to distributors and proactively seeking new opportunities.
• Daily outgoing calls to prospect customers.
• Managing pricing with a clear focus on Growth and Margin, minimizing business risk.
• Sell Value added concepts and solutions to the Client
• Demonstrate Equipment and products.
• Identify new opportunities with the client at all levels.
• Approx. 2/3rd of the time internal sales, 1/3rd external sales in a 50 – 70 miles radius of our clients site.
• Excellent knowledge of sales procedures with experience in planning, reporting and managing sales
• Proven ability to grow businesses through, relationship building, continually driving for new business and a solution driven approach.
• An effective presenter, communicator and relationship builder at all levels, with the ability to understand and translate the business needs of organizations and individuals
• Customer service driven; highly responsive with analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to sell solutions and negotiate and execute the sale using USP’s, advantages & benefits over against just price.
• Fully understanding the role that emotion plays in customer experience, and being able to fulfill that, therefore the customer always wants to buy from you.
• Be able to work as part of team and motivate colleagues.
Other Skills & Experience: -
• Good analytical and communication skills
• Hands-on approach and an ability to deliver through others
• Positive “can do” attitude
• Previous experience in business development, always spending most of your time in proactive sales role, even when your customer base becomes well established.
• Driven to establish relationships by using the phone and face-to-face meetings. Use to making many outgoing calls in a day & traveling to customers for face to face meetings.
• Driven, motivated, passionate to increase sales year on year, always looking for new opportunities and ways to increase sales.
• Previous experience with SAP or similar ERP system’s (not a must)
• Have strong IT skills including Microsoft Office or equivalent.
• Well organized and proven ability to plan ahead
• Fast learner – commercial, systems and processes
• Traits that are needed - Creative, positive, enthusiastic, happy, engaged, determined, purposeful, diligent, tireless, successful and great team worker
Negotiable approx. - £30,000 per annum + Bonus, use of Company Pool Car
Opportunities for progression for the right candidate as our client’s business grows.
Cloud 9 is acting as a Recruitment Agency
Please apply with a copy of your CV