Our client is a leading packaging business with successful growth and a strong development plan for further progression. They are now looking to appoint an Internal Account Manager to support their existing external sales team. Applications are invited from candidates who live in postcode areas, NN, MK, LU, HP, & OX.
• To provide support and service to current customers in any sales enquiries, complaints or problems
• To enter all orders from allocated customers and resolve any queries relating to the orders.
• To chase customer quotations and ask for the order in conjunction with Business Development Manager. For External Account Manager where time allows.
• To provide back-up support in preparing quotations for new potentials for Business Development Manager. For External Account Manager where time allows.
• To increase customer profitability by the increase of prices and the introduction of higher Gross Profit add-on products in conjunction with External Account Manager and Business Development Manager.
• To develop and increase existing customer turnover by the introduction of new product lines.
• To maintain existing telemarketing schedule
• To provide support in administrative tasks to External Account Manager and Business Development Manager wherever necessary
Knowledge Skills & Experience
• MS PowerPoint 07
• MS Excel 07
• MS Word 07
• MS Outlook 07
• Client Relationship Management (CRM) database
You must have some experience in a sales environment ideally having worked within the Packaging industry ideally with knowledge of Corrugated, flexible packaging, tapes etc, have strong closing skills, work as part of a team and be organised.
You will receive excellent internal support & also benefit from a full induction and training program over 3 months to ensure you are fully compliant with Company procedures and expectations.
You will receive a generous basic salary in line with your experience
Cloud 9 is acting as a recruitment agency
When I first started my development and training program with Psytech International to qualify as a Psychometric and Skills assessor, I have to adm... Read More +
You start a new job and within a month or so, honeymoon period over, you realise it's just not for you for whatever reason, or worse and extremely ... Read More +