Internal Sales Executive
£0 - £0
Our Client is looking to appoint an Experienced Internal Sales Executive
Our client is a Packaging manufacturer and converter of self-adhesive tapes and packaging materials to serve the fixings and protection needs of industrial applications.
The role reports to the Sales Office Manager. They work hand in hand with the external Sales, Marketing and Sales Office team.
Our client is looking for an experienced Internal Sales Executive/Internal Sales Account Manager with business to business experience, all our clients are business customers so experience of selling to businesses is essential. This role will entail contacting existing and new business customers to sell our packaging products. You must be able to pro actively identify business and sales opportunities when talking to these customers and seek additional revenue for the Company. The role is very much telesales but will develop into a business development role as time progresses.
- Strive for results (Success oriented, data finder, initiate / pro-active, set and exceed targets)
- Passion for Customer Service (strong desire to satisfy all customers in all cases)
- Self-starter able to work with minimal supervision
- Comfortable working within a team and contributing to its overall success.
- Flexible. You understand the dynamics of small business and the need to adapt to client requirements and altering resource levels.
- Analytical, financially astute and numerate; it will be a daily requirement to be working with numbers; comparing sizes, prices, mark up%, margin%, quantities of product, packing quantities, order values, profitability, currency and sizing conversion
- Technical: able to answer technical questions around product and fulfilment (full training on our products and services will be provided)
Experience and background
- Previous Experience selling Packaging Products
- Excellent customer (outgoing) calling success to the highest level
- Strong Telephone manner, clarity and confidence to sell over the phone
- Success orientated and keen to win
- Analytical tools
- Microsoft Office astute user. (Outlook, Power-point, Advanced Excel, Word)
- Adobe experience. (creation of strategy documents in PDF)
- Communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent level in English language
- Persuasive and influential at a senior level
- Use of PowerPoint, PDF and Outlook
- A competitive basic salary and generous bonus scheme
- 30 days paid annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Sick Pay policy
- Workplace Pension scheme
- The opportunity for you to evolve your career in a growing business within a fantastic company culture
- Financially stable company with good ethics