Our client is a UK supplier of packaging solutions. Their client portfolio is wide ranging and varies from small independent businesses to multi-national household names, both in food and non-food business sectors. Due to recent growth in their sector they are looking to appoint an internal salesperson to assist in sustaining the current growth strategy.
The candidate will ideally have enjoyed some exposure to tele-sales, sales/account management or customer service. Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel & Word) is important and preferably some knowledge of SAGE accounts or similar systems. Excellent telephone skills and the ability to work accurately and efficiently are equally important.
• Managing incoming calls and emails
• Approach and cross sell new business generated from existing sales.
• Review dormant accounts, qualify potential film business, and gain where possible.
• Provide quotations for customers and follow these through to conversion.
• Process customer orders using SAGE accounts software and manage deliveries to ensure customer orders are supplied on time.
• Process purchase orders with suppliers and follow their progress.
• Manage the customer database ensuring customer information and sales activity is logged.
• Build strong relationships with existing and new customers.
• Work closely with other departments.
• Provide a high-level customer experience.
You will receive a competitive basic salary in line with your experience. Please apply for full details of the remuneration package.
Cloud 9 is acting as a Recruitment Agency