£25000 - £28000
Our client within the Packaging Machinery Industry are looking for an experienced Marketing Executive to add to their growing team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for planning and executing the full marketing strategy. This will incorporate all channels to promote the business, including email campaigns, social media, events & tradeshows, web, print collateral and PR. By co-ordinating with the Central Marketing team and external PR support, this position will work closely with the Sales team to assist them in generating leads and representing the brand.
- Working with managers to develop and deliver a plan which supports the company strategy
- Working with external PR company to deliver agreed PR plan for year
- Co-ordinate information gathering activities (i.e. specifications, statistics, photos) to support the generation of editorial features
- Working with the Events Co-ordinator, Conduct all marketing activities to support sales plan & product or market promotion. This includes all aspects of the event : Stand layout / services /machinery /graphics /promotion
- Actively participate in exhibition event to support promotional (PR) activities, Also attend overseas events.
- Develop and implement a plan to expand coverage through business social media channels such as LinkedIn, and manage the company twitter account.
- Co-ordinate activities to ensure relevant and accurate information on the company web site
- Develop and implement effective campaigns to support sales such as email shot / direct mail
Specific Skills / Experience
- Microsoft package : Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook Email or similar system
- Have previous experience in a similar marketing role
- Organised events/exhibition stands - desirable but not essential
Personal attributes - Be able to demonstrate:
- Proactivity and initiative - ability to work alone with minimal supervision
- A personable approach with excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- Good organisational skills and attention to detail.
- A practical approach to problem solving
- Flexibility and the ability to respond well to changes and work to tight deadlines
- Available to travel / put in additional hours for key trade events (UK and overseas)
Working Hours / Benefits
- 08:45 to 16:45 Monday to Friday
- Holidays: 25 days plus Bank Holidays
- Company Pension