Medical Sales Executive
£0 - £0
As Medical Sales Executive your role will be focused on medical consumables. Our client manufactures a wide range of products which are sold across medical and healthcare sector, their manufacturing facilities are accredited to ISO13485, ISO9001, BRC 1 and NHS LSAS Level 3. Their products are sold within NHS Supply chain, Private lab groups, Distributors, Biotech and Health Tech businesses, across the UK, Europe, and the US.
This role will require contacting potential customers, identifying their needs, making a positive influence with our clients products and services; closing new business opportunities; providing an unparalleled after-sales service all while enhancing business relationships and developing new products with the customer.
Our client manufactures a wide range of products, you will need to have the ability to identify new potentials, and find gaps within the Medical and Healthcare sectors, identifying areas for NPD.
You will be based at home or the office (dependent on location) and be prepared to travel to meet with potential and existing customers as and when required, this is a National position with some overseas travel.
You are organised, self-motivated, enthusiastic and be able to work alone and part of a team.
You will have previous experience of managing your own diary and successful completion of Key Sales Projects.
Our client has an enviable Training and development program you ensure you are successful in your position, with ongoing support for you on your projects.
- Identify new customers, through searching the best fit of our clients’ products within their portfolio.
- Cold call within your market to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities are created.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client’s organisation.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasising agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- To develop new products through discussion with new and existing clients.
- To contribute to a sales team’s activity, report every month and meet at our clients’ site as and when required.
- To attend monthly sales meetings at our clients Head Office
- To follow up on samples sent out to various customers and close deals/secure business.
- To handle complaints to a resolution with the assistance of QA.
- Meet/exceed sales budgets.
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
- Attend industry functions, such as trade shows on behalf of the company, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
Skills & Experience
- Experience selling medical consumables or a good knowledge of the industry.
- A few years ideally in an internal sales/business development role and who wants to develop their career in a field sales position or who has experience in field sales already.
- Must be willing to learn quickly and adapt in a fast-moving company.
- Hard working, able to work autonomously, likeable, confident, enthusiastic and an interest for new product developments.
- Computer literate & numerate
- Strong organisational skills
- A go getter who wants to carve out a career in sales with all its rewards.
- Strong commercial focus, with the hunger to achieve targets
- Ability to recognise opportunities to grow the business.
Salary dependent on experience, car allowance. Please apply for the full package details.
Cloud 9 is acting as a Recruitment Agency