£28000 - £30000
We are keen to speak to commercially-aware purchasing professionals with industrial supply chain knowledge and experience gained in a similar role.
The ideal candidate must be methodical, able to adapt to a dynamic environment and be able to prioritise the many demands of this role.
You will need a high level of problem solving skills, have a good range of IT skills and the ability to communicate well with internal and external stakeholders.
- To negotiate and manage the lowest nett delivered product cost for the business, without compromising on service or quality.
- Working directly with the stock control team, to maintain both stock levels and stock availability across warehouse for a specific group of products.
- Manage the life cycle of bespoke products including the sourcing, pricing, placement, stock holding and turn around within your product category.
- Responding promptly to product requests, new business quotations, tenders and enquiries from the Sales team.
- Develop a strong and positive working relationship with all category suppliers.
- Implement best practice at all times, continually look at innovative and enhanced ways of working to improve & better develop results.
- To proactively be aware of supplier, market and competitor developments to ensure that the client is remaining competitive and at the forefront of product development.
- Liaise with all associated departments to asses and manage supplier performance.
- Ensuring we are meeting the best cost-effective Route to Market options, a timely Tender management.
Contact Chris Walker, for an exploratory conversation about this role.
Cloud 9 are acting as a Recruitment Agency for this role