£0 - £0
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a well-renowned business as a Packaging Buyer. Due to ongoing growth and investment our client is seeking to strengthen their Procurement team with the appointment of an experienced Packaging Buyer.
This is a key position delivering sales and margin performance against our client’s budget within their extensive product range. Through product development you will identify and deliver on improvements to product ranges whilst pro-actively developing supplier relations.
Working at our clients’ state of the art premises in the Home Counties.
- Deliver revenue performance against products, ensuring our clients Commercial teams win sales opportunities in an efficient and timely manner.
- Deliver a competitive advantage to our clients by identifying that they are buying the correct product from the best supplier and at a cost advantage.
- Manage supplier relationships, delivering a successful commercial benefit to our client, their suppliers and their customers.
- Collaborate with all departments to support sales growth.
- Managing new products including product launches, working closely with the Sales & Marketing Departments.
- Become a ‘Product Expert’ for your assigned category, understanding the marketplace, competitor activity and macroeconomic trends.
- Responsibly for your Product Category record maintenance, including updating ERP and Data systems ensuring customers’ have the data they need to implement buying decisions.
Skills & Experience
You must have a minimum 2 years’ experience within a similar role working with suppliers/manufacturers of a Packaging Products.
- Strong understanding of B2B customer needs, improving category performance and driving sustainable growth
- Ability to work closely with other departments supporting quotations & customer visits, developing our client’s product ranges to ensure success in securing new business without impacting margin.
- You must be a strong negotiator; enabling our client to achieve the best pricing options available.
- Strong skill set at prioritise tasks in a fast-moving & high-pressure working environment in a calm, flexible and effective manner.
You will receive a high basic salary in line with your experience and other fantastic benefits. Please apply with a copy of your CV for the full package details.
Cloud 9 is acting as a Recruitment Agency