We are currently recruiting for a Packaging Designer for our client who are based in the North West region. This operation produces corrugated packaging for prominent brands in various industry sectors.
Main Tasks/Key Accountabilities/Responsibilities
* Interpret design briefs to develop and produce innovative packaging designs for manufacture.
* Produce high quality customer samples for presentation and approval.
* Produce printed graphic mock-ups.
* Communicate great ideas through sketching, mock-ups, visuals and presentations.
* Convert these great ideas into manufactural packaging solutions.
* Work with production experts to create efficient and cost effective solutions.
* Ensure production ready files are processed to the required quality standard and procedure.
* Understand and follow the department procedures.
* To attend customer meetings and presentations when required.
* To support all members of the design team to ensure an efficient working environment.
* Ensure equipment is maintained to highest possible standard.
* Carry out training within the section as required.
*Ideally you will be qualified in Product Design, and have experience of CAD systems
*Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
*Ability to manage workload and handle pressure
*Happy to work in a team
*A self-motivated driven individual with a desire to progress further in the company
*At least 1 years' experience in a structural packaging environment.
*Corrugated and/or Rigid Box experience is essential.
You will receive a Basic salary of between £26k-£30kpa (DEO) and other attractive benefits (Please apply for further information)
CLOUD 9 RECRUITMENT IS ACTING AS AN EMPLOYMENT AGENCY