£28000 - £32000
Our Client within corrugated packaging are looking to recruit an experienced Production Manager. It is essential that you have extensive experience within the corrugated sector and can demonstrate a "positive" attitude towards your work and your team.
- Overseeing the production process and drawing up a production schedule
- Provide timely information to department managers
- Ensure planned KPI's are met or exceeded
- Set quality standards
- Making sure that products are produced on time and are of good quality.
- Working out the human and material resources needed.
- Ensure compliance to prescribed quality processes
- Providing feedback to estimating department on timings and costs
- Provide leadership and development as required to achieve objectives
- Implement best practices and drive continuous improvement activities
- Ensure that health and safety guidelines are followed.
- Calmly drive a team forward and display good man management
- Previous experience in production at same position.
- Management skills
- Knowledge within operating machines such as casemakers and print slotters.
- Proven track record in managing production within a corrugated company
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, set priorities, identify and address problems, meet deadlines, and stay within budget
- Strong interpersonal skills; a team player and independent worker
- Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills
Working hours will be:
40 hours: Flexible to cover 2 production shifts such as 06:30-15:30 Mon- Fri and 09:00-18:00 Mon to Thurs, Fri 06:30- 15:30.
20 days holiday plus stats.
£28,000- £32,000 salary DOE.
If this could be of interest please send your up to date CV to email@example.com as soon as possible.