Reporting directly to the Quality Manager as Quality & Hygiene Co-Ordinator your role is an integral part within the QA and HR departments dedicating time to audits, detailed analysis of systems and products, auditing, and training.
Your position will cover various aspects with production and personnel.
• Assisting production management as requested
• Induction training for all new operators
• Manufacturing specification training
• Various operator training as requested
• Keeping the area clear and clean
• Keeping our clients’ computer system up to date
• Re-labelling, re-boxing, re-palletising when required
• Ensuring that all operators and staff know how to use our clients’ systems
• Reporting the hold system content to ensure that materials are moved away quickly
• Managing customer returns
• Safety shoe control and issue
• Knife and blade control
• Locker and locker room control
• Management and monitoring of cleaners
• Glass audits
• Hygiene and HACCP audits
• Any other production, hygiene and quality related functions as required.
Cloud 9 is acting as a Recruitment Agency