South UK Central
£0 - £0
Our client is a leading provider of Rigid Flexible Packaging solutions. Due to continued growth they are now looking to add to their team and are looking to appoint a Quality Engineer
- Handling of all production trials, from a Quality aspect.
- Preparing development reports for the Quality Manager using SPC
- Measuring product on the CMM
- Performing dimensional testing on the product, using all other relevant equipment.
- Testing samples and compiling capability reports for the Quality Manager.
- Training employees in visual inspection, clean room, hygiene and packaging.
- Scheduling and arranging for the calibration of working equipment.
- Controlling the company’s internal held goods and issuing a morning report to the Managers
- Performing visual inspection of the product on the shop floor
- Preparing labels and paperwork for production and customers.
- Recommend and implement enhancements to the quality system that result in improved corporate quality performance, increased customer satisfaction, and/or simplification of processes to reduce costs
- Participate in quality reporting and management review process.
- Performing Internal quality, hygiene, sharps and glass & brittle audits
- Previous experience in the plastics industry and/or food packaging company
- Any other duties required by the Quality Manager
Key Goals and objectives
- Reduce Customer complaints
- Reduce internal held goods.
- Reduce external returns
- Ensure BRC Packaging& Packaging Materials and ISO 9001 Compliance.
Cloud 9 is acting as a Recruitment Agency. Please apply for further information