Regional Sales Engineer
Our client is a global packaging consumables company that supplies components, services and solutions for processing products.
Job title: Regional Sales Engineer (home based)
Responsible to: Southern Sales Manager
The purpose of your job is to…
Manage existing sales accounts in a defined geographic area.
Develop new opportunities with existing sales team.
Prospect and grow new accounts in a defined geographic area
Develop and grow market share in line with business strategy.
To do this well you must be able to demonstrate that you are…
Results driven to grow & manage the business.
Enthusiastic, proactive and a drive to succeed that is second nature.
Able to work as part of a dedicated sales team.
Your responsibilities are …
1. Manage and grow a portfolio of accounts
2. Deliver against budget the expected revenue
3. Work alongside area sales team to develop new business.
4. This is an external sales position to develop the business by expanding the current customer base and secure new business roughly 70% Account Management and 30% new business
5. Cross sell the full range of our client's products.
6. Cover of the main channels to market, OEM, End User and Distributors
7. Seek out, understand and report to the management team any industry trends and movements
8. Deliver an "Industry Segment Approach", enabling our client to achieve its desired position in all priority industry segments.
9. Key account management of selected regional customers.
10. Application engineering, enabling our client to strengthen its position in selected applications.
11. Ensure CRM and Pipeline management tools are used and updated
12. Other duties as assigned
Educated to A-Level standard or equivalent
Possess Current Driving Licence.
Possess Current Passport
Resident in the territory (close by may be considered)