£0 - £0
We are working in partnership with our client on an exciting opportunity to join their internal sales team as a Sales Coordinator.
Due to ongoing growth our client is looking to appoint an experienced Sales Coordinator to manage internal sales processes delivering high customer service level to their clients.
- Managing internal calls and incoming enquiries.
- Building customer relationships.
- Managing customer orders.
- Working closely with external sales team.
- Coordinating customer quotations.
- Coordinating customer orders ensuring delivery objectives are met.
- Proactively sourcing potential new customers and making the initial contact.
- Working collaboratively with the team to ensure customers receive a high service levels.
- Working with suppliers to ensure supply demands are met.
- Maintaining and updating our clients I.T systems.
Skills & Experience
You must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in an internal sales position ideally within the Packaging industry, however applications are invited from candidates in other sectors from an FMCG Manufacturing environment.
- Strong communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Ability to build relationships with ease.
- Ability to identify and provide customers packaging objectives.
- Willingness to learn, develop and grow within your role.
- Familiar and experience working with Microsoft systems.
You will receive an attractive salary (DOE) with 28 holidays (Incl. Bank Holidays) please apply for the full salary details.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 8.20am – 5.30pm
Cloud 9 is acting as a Recruitment Agency