£35000 - £40000
Sales Executive – Food Packaging – Dubai
Reporting to: Sales Director
As an Industrial Sales Executive the role will be focussed on contacting potential customers, identifying their needs, persuading them that our products and services can best satisfy those needs; closing the sale by agreeing the terms and conditions; and providing an unparalleled after-sales service all while enhancing business relationships and developing new products with the customer.
The ability to sell and develop business relationships within food industries and beyond will be an asset to the candidate.
The role will be based in Dubai with the need to live there while working.
You need to be organised, forward thinking, self –motivated, enthusiastic, have an enquiring mind and be able to work alone and as part of a team.
- To maintain accounts through selling existing products and develop new accounts through product development.
- Manage a small team and lead them to achieve expected sales targets.
- Maintain margins through price increases with an eye to increase business.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities are available.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organisation.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasising agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Present a professional image that mirrors that of the client.
- To develop new products through discussion with new and existing clients anywhere in the world.
- To organise deliveries, to follow up on the sales and ensure payments are complete.
- To handle complaints to a resolution.
- To meet and exceed sales budgets.
- To accommodate any other working requests from your manager.
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
- Attend industry functions, such as trade shows on behalf of the company, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends then follow up on potential customers acquired through exhibitions and referrals.
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
Experience & Key Attributes
- You must have experience selling food, or food packaging or a good knowledge of the industry.
- We are keen to talk to ambitious and conscientious Sales professionals from the Packaging industry who go the extra mile
- A few years ideally in an internal workplace who wants to step up or who has experience in field sales.
- Must be willing to learn quickly and adapt in a fast-moving company.
- Hard working, able to work autonomously, likeable, confident, rounded and enthusiastic for new product developments.
- An enquiring mind.
- Computer literate.
- Well organised.
- A go getter who wants to carve out a career in sales with all its rewards.
- Willing to travel to worldwide to close deals.
Salary: £35-40k plus commission, Company Car (This will be based in Dubai) Laptop, I-Phone, Pension Scheme & DIS Scheme
Our client will also initially assist with accommodation costs (approx. 3 months).
Cloud 9 is acting as a Recruitment Agency
Please apply with a copy of your CV to email@example.com or call Chris directly on 01282 449230