Our client is a leading Packaging Company, due to growth and investment they are looking to appoint a Sales Executive to join their existing team managing a small portfolio of accounts and with a strong focus on generating new business in the Midlands.
To build and maintain a profitable customer base in the Midlands.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
Meet agreed sales targets for area by:
• Carrying out effective prospecting, contacting new and existing customers.
• Offer technical guidance, efficiency improvements and advise customers on best practice.
• To produce detailed proposals highlighting findings and presenting with confidence.
• Ability to influence final decision through consultative sales solutions overcoming objections at all levels of decision maker.
• Work with allocated Internal Sales Coordinator to ensure orders, agreements and H&S information are actioned.
• Building lasting positive relationships with customers, introducing additional packaging solutions
• Reporting and analysing own sales performance for our client’s range of packaging products.
• Negotiating favourable contracts with customers.
• Undertake other duties as the management may from time to time reasonably require.
• You must have field sales experience having sold packaging products (Corrugated, tapes, labels, cartons, flexibles etc.) with a strong track record in new business development.
• Consultative selling techniques
• Proven track record in sales
• Driven and self-motivated
• Consultative Sales approach
• Strong Communicator including questioning and listening skills.
• Ability to build rapport and lasting relationships with customers.
• Ability to give trusted advice - comes across sincere and honest.
• Strong influencing and negotiation skills
• Strong planning and organising skills
• Training skills with patience to train and develop others
• Positive can do attitude.
• Friendly and approachable nature.
• Strong IT skills
A competitive salary will be paid to the successful candidate, Company Car, Contributory Pension Scheme, Child Care Vouchers, Annual Bonus, plus other benefits
Cloud 9 Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency
When I first started my development and training program with Psytech International to qualify as a Psychometric and Skills assessor, I have to adm... Read More +
You start a new job and within a month or so, honeymoon period over, you realise it's just not for you for whatever reason, or worse and extremely ... Read More +