£0 - £0
Beauty & Cosmetic Packaging
A fantastic opportunity to join a leading provider of creative primary packaging solutions to Blue Chip brands within Beauty and Cosmetics sectors. Our client has an impressive growth strategy for their business and they are now looking to appoint an experienced Sales Manager for the UK to manage a portfolio of established accounts and develop new business opportunities.
Working with leading brands in the Beauty and Cosmetic arena this is a great opportunity to join a successful and innovative business who are global leaders in their field.
- Manage existing business understanding and acting on current and future business requirements.
- Build strong relationships with people at all levels within existing and prospective clients.
- Ensuring our client is recognised as the key business partner for their Packaging needs.
- Secure new business with existing and prospective clients, using solutions selling techniques whilst forging strong relationships with key decision makers.
- Develop a strong Sales Strategy within your Key Account base enhancing margins and revenue by the introduction of innovative new products & technologies enhancing the business relationship.
- Become a Product expert, supporting your clients with innovative solutions to their needs.
- Work closely with other departments such as Technical, Design, Internal Sales, Logistics and Marketing to ensure projects are delivered on time.
- Support continuous improvement, increasing sales volumes with maximum profits.
- Utilise our clients Marketing and Business resources to determine their potential in becoming business partners.
Skills & Experience
You must be able to work independently and as part of a team. Work effectively under pressure and be able to prioritise work. With a successful background in developing new business you have strong presentation, communication and negotiating skills with a natural flair for building relationships with people at all levels.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience of Business Development and Key Account Management, ideally within the Beauty & Cosmetics Packaging sector. This could be either Primary or Secondary Packaging.
- Ideally be educated to degree level.
- Positive “Can do” ambitious mindset.
- Strong B2B field sales, Business Development and Key Account Management experience.
- Understanding of manufacturing, finance, commercial and logistics functions.
- Strong I.T skills with packages such as Microsoft suite, CRM etc
Our client is proud of their successful team and offer ongoing support to ensure you are successful in your role. If you have a genuine interest in Beauty, Skincare and Cosmetics, want to be part of a positive and friendly team who share the same passions as you we would love to hear from you!
You will receive a high basic salary (DOE) with car allowance and bonus. Please apply with a copy of your CV for the full package details.
Cloud 9 is acting as a Recruitment Agency