£28000 - £32000
Our Client is looking to appoint a Service Engineer to cover its French market, based just outside Paris the role will be a nationwide position
- Home Based.
- Headquarter Saint Ouen l’Aumone
- Service client machines in France.
- Occasional European travel.
- Plan overnight stays.
- Install equipment into customer’s sites.
- Train customers in use of equipment.
- Decommission installations.
- Assist in the maintenance of client plant.
- Consultative management of local accounts.
- Renewal of local contracts.
- Customer problem solving.
- Assist with the planning and setting up of exhibitions.
- Man exhibition stands as necessary.
- Demonstrate client machines at prospective sites.
- Maintain customer records.
- Maintain own diary.
- Assist in other tasks as necessary.
Skills and Experience
- Full Driving licence for more than 2 years
- IT Literate (Windows skills)
- MS Office proficient
- Mechanical fault finding proficient
- Electrical fault finding proficient
- Good communication, written and verbal in French and in English.
- Confident in dealing with customers and colleagues of all levels.
- Experience as a field-based service engineer
- Experience working in an engineering environment
- Experience working in a packaging environment.
The ideal person
- Self starter
- Self motivated (Looking for the next job/task) good energy
- Proactive, hands on ‘A Doer’
- Gets the job done
- Sound common sense
- Works to deadlines
- Able to take instruction when needed
- Effective team member or individual as needed
- Works to high standards
- Attention to detail
- Logical & Methodical
- Mature attitude