Strategic Account Manager
£40000 - £50000
Our client is a global manufacturer of Packaging solutions and they are now looking to appoint Strategic Account Manager on a National basis.
We are keen to speak with candidates who are based in the Midlands or South UK who can demonstrate the following experience.
- Ensuring the achievement of the Business Development Strategy and Budget.
- Identify new business markets
- Develop Sales within those markets
- Networking with internal teams i.e. Customer Service, Design and Development.
- Building and maintaining relationships with existing and potential customers.
- Initial management of new account portfolios.
- Handover of accounts to relevant account manager.
- Working within Sales and Operational Planning.
- HSHE awareness.
- Identification and agreement of personal objectives linked to business plan.
Skills & Experience
- Successful business development experience within the Packaging industry.
- Previous experience in Sales/Marketing, preferably within the Retail Food Sectors.
- Demonstrable IT skills.
- Ability to structure and implement the effective use of Time Management.
- Strong communications skills with people at all levels.
- Ability to develop internal and external relationships.
- Excellent organisational and numeracy skills.
- Proven ability to source, approach, develop and convert new business opportunities.
- Ability to make sound business decisions in complex situations
- Able to work autonomously.
- Achievement of new sales budget targets.
- Successful management of new accounts.
- Achievement of personal objectives.
You will receive a basic salary of circa £40k-£50k (DOE), 20% Bonus, Company Car, 25 holidays + Stats.
Cloud 9 is acting as a Recruitment Agency.