Technical Design Manager
£36000 - £45000
Our client is a leading Packaging consumables business and they are now looking to strengthen their Design team by appointing a new Technical Design Manager.
Using the latest technologies and innovations you will have the ability to deliver pure design solutions across all industry disciplines, to deliver award winning solutions for our customers.
- You will be capable of listening to the customer’s needs and be able to communicate in a professional and coherent manner; both in conversation and presentational form
- Supporting the national sales teams and using the latest design tools you will be creating innovative cost saving solutions to meet customer briefs in a caring approach to their business requirements and challenges
- Understanding consumer trends and supply chain challenges to conceptualise bespoke solutions
- Working closely with our customers you will ensure goals are met, whilst considering branding, safety and cost implications
- Prioritise your workload accordingly and manage projects to meet customer deadlines
- Produce finished customer samples, 3D visuals, artwork proofs and presentations
You will be enthusiastic and motivated - enjoying the buzz and challenge of a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate will possess excellent communication skills and be IT literate with strong time management and prioritisation skills. You will have a real team spirit and be able to build relationships with key stakeholders.
- Experience using Kasemake or Artios CAD, SketchUp Pro, Adobe CC, MS Office
- Ecommerce and industrial transit packaging knowledge and experience
- Team player
- Results driven
- Strong communication skills
- Customer Facing
- Good time management skills
- Can-do attitude
- Full driving license
- Non-essential experience using Solidworks, digital printing, Microsoft Hololens
Competitive basic salary circa £36k-£45k (DOE) along with a rewarding incentive scheme. 25 days annual leave (rising up to 27 days with service plus all bank holidays), additional holiday purchasing scheme, contributory pension & employee discount scheme. Our client has a strong focus on every employee’s potential, by providing career development plans and pathways in an environment that fosters personal growth and continuous improvement.
Cloud 9 is acting as a Recruitment Agency