£25000 - £30000
Reporting to the Business Manager your overall responsibilities are to provide proactive internal coordination and a point of contact for suppliers, customers and both the sales & production teams relating to all technical enquiries and quote requests. To build and maintain relationships with suppliers of all production materials, ancillaries and tools. To ensure the accuracy for costing estimations and the availability of the correct materials, tools and ancillaries required to complete customer orders.
- To ensure proactive contact and account management is maintained with all production material, tool and ancillary suppliers, keeping up to date with developments and innovations which may provide our clients business with a competitive advantage either commercially or to improve efficiencies and/or quality.
- To respond to all customer pricing enquiries in a timely manner ensuring that where necessary all coordination of supplier pricing, material & product availability, technical specifications and production capabilities has been effectively managed.
- To ensure the effective coordination and distribution of information both internally and externally.
- To facilitate effectively all customer pricing enquiries, making proactive contact with customers, suppliers and the production team where necessary and procuring the necessary information to facilitate a positive outcome, ensuring the external sales team is enabled to focus on sales growth and new business delivery wherever possible.
- To provide external technical support to customers and the sales team where required.
- To manage the administration of customer product and price lists.
- To manage the administration of supplier material pricing agreements, movements and updates.
- To ensure the effective implementation of all product price movements (increases or decreases) to all customers working closely with the external sales team to achieve this.
- To support the other members of the internal sales team to ensure first class customer service and administration is maintained at all times for all customers.
- To maintain an in-depth and technical, up to date knowledge of the flexibles market materials, products, innovations and service offerings.
- To provide a switchboard and reception service for the site.
- To ensure personal compliance with all company policies and procedures at all times.
- Additional administrative and general office duties as requested.
Skills & Experience
GCSE Maths (A-B)
Strong organisational, communication & written skills
High degree of data entry accuracy
We are keen to speak with people who have previous experience within the food packaging films side of the industry in an Estimating/Technical function.
Professional, highly organised, articulate, self – motivated, team player, customer facing. You are comfortable working within a small team, are also flexible and prepared to support other colleagues, ensuring work is completed to a high standard.
You will receive a basic salary of circa £25k-£30k DOE
Cloud 9 is acting as a Recruitment Agency
Please apply with a copy of your CV