UK Internal Auditor
£45000 - £50000
Our Client a leading provider of packaging solutions is looking for a Internal Auditor.
- Maintaining the UK testing programme of internal financial controls, including site testing and follow-up of control fails
- The harmonisation of controls within UK entities and ensure any best practices that are identified are shared.
- Ensure consistency of procedures and reports across plants.
- Monitor Group/Divisional control revisions and communicate effectively within the UK business.
- Work with sites to ensure the controls in place are adapted to the local risk and materially by providing guidance on thresholds, deviations, delegation etc.
- Assist and support the internal audit process at UK sites, e.g. audit preparation, audit report review etc.
Skills and Experience required:
- Strong analytical skills.
- The ability to balance operational and control requirements.
- Possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to meet deadlines and ‘get the job done’.
- A recognised accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA).
- Experience of professional auditing firms and/or
- Strong understanding of financial cycles and corresponding control functions
- A UK driving licence for regular travel to the sites
- Some experience of SARBOX control environment would be very beneficial.
- Attractive basic salary
- 25 days holiday
- Company car
Cloud 9 are acting as a Recruitment Agency.
Please apply with a copy of your CV.