Our client is a leading manufacturer of corrugated packaging solutions with multiple sites located throughout the UK; and they are looking to recruit a new Business Development Manager to establish and win new business opportunities in the Midlands region.
Covering the region as outlined above you will be responsible for identifying; approaching and winning new business selling a full range of conventional corrugated packaging solutions plus a wide range of other packaging products which complement their product portfolio.
This is 100% new business development role other responsibilities include:
* Implement and fulfilling a sales strategy to ensure sales targets and objectives are met
* Target and win profitable new business, in line with the agreed budgetary targets.
* Submit sales reporting, to the agreed standards and within the set time periods.
* Adhere to all company procedures in respect of customer contracts and agreements pertaining to stock, price, origination and any other identified commercial aspects.
* Provide market analysis (including competitor activity and market trends) as required to support strategic business development.
* Acquire and maintain a thorough knowledge of the Region, its key users, and their relevant market sectors to identify and exploit profitable new business opportunities
* Project manage the introduction of new customers into the business
* Provide accurate short, medium and long term forecasts as necessary to support business planning activities.
It is desirable that candidates have experience of selling packaging solutions, however candidates who can demonstrate a good track record in winning new business in other industry sectors will be considered and supported with technical training on packaging if successful. It is essential that you have previous field sales experience and have been successful in targeting and winning new business. You are confident, tenacious, outgoing, a strong closer, have a positive attitude to managing customer expectations and winning new business, a team player whilst also being able to work on your own initiative. You must have excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills. You will be accustomed to communicating and building relationships with people at all levels.
You will be joining a large and successful organisation; who like to promote from with and develop their staff to ensure they are successful in their careers. This is a long-term career opportunity with a company who recognises and rewards its employees; is financially secure and has grown significantly within the past 5 years to become an industry leader.
You will receive an attractive basic salary (negotiable depending on experience) along with a bonus, company car, mobile, pension & 25 holidays + stats
Please apply with a copy of you CV or contact Yvonne in confidence on 01282 698183 for more information regarding this excellent career opportunity.
Cloud 9 is acting as a recruitment agency
Please apply with a copy of your CV to Yvonne at email@example.com